What's the Name of the Game?

Monday, October 10, 2005

LET'S PLAY DRESS UP!!!

This weekend is the S.H.I.T Annual General Meeting - sigh up beeyotches!!! So I have to muster up a Pirate Costume. I have most of it I think. It involves a lame mask that will probably last about 2 minutes and some pirate beads I acquired at the Jimmy Buffett concert from the guy who did the belly flop into our kiddie pool which was located on top of rocks. Actually - he did a face flop - hence the cuts. He did earn his Miller Lite though.


So after that round of dress up, we are going to Jimmy's Tavern on Sunday for a tail gate party supporting our Home town team The Buffalo Bills. I will have to pull out the Bill's sweatshirt my mom just gave me while I was home.

The next dress up is Halloween. I have a good costume this year. I have everything I need, except a black suit vest. I think I will have to go to the Goodwill but I don't know where there is one.

So, anyways... Betsy and I went home this past weekend for my nieces 2nd Birthday. Whoa!!! What fun. We left Thursday after work and got to Batavia, NY around 11pm. We went to bed. We got up on Friday, hung out a little, then went to Walmart and bought some presents for the party - we got a toy microwave with popcorn that popped, a big fat baby doll, a barbie riding bike and a bike helmet. My niece loved the baby. I have decided that she has too many fancy modern toys, she just needs old fashioned toys - dolls, blocks, etc....

So after we got the presents, we went and got our hair done by lil sister's friend Lindsay. She gives us a discount so it is definitely worth the drive. It cost us $67 for 2 cuts, colors, highlights, 4 lipsticks and hair product. Can't beat that with a bat.

AFter that we went back to my mom and Alan's. We had dinner and drank 9, I say 9 bottles of wine. And my sister and mother did shots of Tequila. Great idea. This is what happens with 9 bottles of wine and tequila. Then Betsy said she wanted to go out in the big town of Batavia. We both got "drunk" ready. I was putting on my shoes and looking for my sister. I looked in every room twice. I couldn't figure it out. Then I told my mom I couldn't find her and she went and looked in the room she was sleeping in and there she was on the bed. Apparently, she was having difficulty putting on makeup and decided she shouldn't go out, so she laid down on the far side of the bed ON THE FLOOR and hid. AUGH Whatever.

Then Saturday we went to the birthday party. Oh my god. I had a hangover and there were 6 children under the age of 5 running around in the basement where the party was.










So I took pictures of my nephew... trying to get him to make a different facial expression. No luck.








I got to see my dad so that was good.





We went home, ate dinner and went to bed. We got up, went out for brunch with the rents then headed out of town. There was some real nice foliage on the way home - but Betsy was driving too fast to get a good pic -

Don't have to do that again until Christmas. PHEW!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hooray for AGM! I still don't have my pirate garb together, and no costume for Halloween. I need to do some serious costume planning this week!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home