What's the Name of the Game?

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME??

I walked into Giant tonight and this is what I saw:





It is a Santa and Snowman blow up Snow globe with snow constantly falling. Unbelievable. Does this mean it is going to stay up until Christmas?




Well, since we are supposed to be thinking about Christmas, let's make a list:

1) Digital zoom camera
2) purses
3) rhinestone cocktail rings
4) jewelry armoire
5) Golf lessons
6) silver hoop earrings since I lost one at Beach Invasion
7) new mattress set
8) Ipod
9) vinyl albums
10) Popcorn popper

So there is a brief list. What do you want for Christmas??

5 Comments:

  • At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I saw that stupid ass snow globe at our Giant, too. I said to this woman, "It's a little too early for that, huh?" and she just smiled. Later, I ran into her again and she said, "I just realized what you were talking about!" Duh.

    For Christmas, I want a digital camera. I think that's it.

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Cptn S.A. Ho said…

    Go for the new iPod Nano! It's hella cool!

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said…

    I'm a pricey gal

    I want a 350Z, and an Ipod Nano sounds cool, too (I need to upgrade from my poor 128K yepp)

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Ms Meh said…

    Hmm...

    * An Irish Car Bomb at Irish Kev's
    * A real honest-to-God sense of where I'm going with all of this
    * A Tuesday (1 person gets this)
    * Whataburger
    * Size 8 jeans (and the body for them)
    * Someone to take that damn snowglobe down (it's in our WalMart)
    * Tiramisu (of course)
    * Auburn to go to a non-sucky bowl game.

    I don't think I ask for much. :)

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger SMAC said…

    BG - leave em on all year round. Miss you Guy #3.

    Sailor - I too would like to celebrate holidays in Sept.Oct, Nov, and Dec ie -
    September 19 — National Butterscotch Pudding Day
    September 29 — National Goose Day
    October 4 - National Toot Your Flute Day
    October 7 - Bathtub Day
    October 28 - Bring Your Jack-O-Lantern to Work Day
    November 17 - Homemade Bread Day
    November 29 - Square Dance Day
    December 4 - Wear Brown Shoes Day
    December 21 - National Flashlight Day

     

Post a Comment

<< Home