What's the Name of the Game?

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Guy #2 and I talked today and decided to ease off. Mainly because of the distance - but for me it is because he just is not ready for this. It is a little sad - but probably for the best. With all that goes on at work, I don't need to be worrying about that too.


The quest for the Red Dress continues. I have a bid in on a dress on ebay - but I am not sure I will get it in time. Betsy and I are quickly collecting a large variety of red dresses.... so if you are in need - let me know and I will see what we can do.

I am not hashing tonight - I am still drying out from Sat. PHEW!!!! Half way to St. Pat's Day, WAKA Dance Off, and a party that I don't really remember. But I did get to try out my new Arabic on the cab driver.

I am not in a blogging mood. Between Guy #2 and the situation in the basement - I am not a happy camper.

MATCH.COM WINK OF THE DAY -



A picture is worth 1,000 words.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So, when did you try out the Arabic for "please leave us at the wrong Metro station"?

    --FP

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Cptn S.A. Ho said…

    I have a size 13 red dress from last year if you are in need of one.

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope everyone notices there have been no 'Dinner Updates' since last Thursday... help me... I'm starving...

    Metro

     

Post a Comment

<< Home