What's the Name of the Game?

Monday, October 03, 2005



AND IT'S OVER AS QUICKLY AS IT BEGAN....
Red Dress was fun - wouldn't say it was the BEST time I've ever had... but a good time. Brunch was fun - lots of mimosas. Metro ride in was fun as always. Start was a blast - autohashing was good. Beer check okay. Finish - WAY TOO FANCY of a place for us hashers. I don't remember much at that point - I know I drank like 20 Amstel Lights and didn't eat dinner. I danced, I talked and I bothered people. Then we went to the hotel with 2 random guys, got ready and went to Rear End Loaders for a party. We were in the cab for an hour and realized we were in GEORGETOWN and we were supposed to be in the GHETTO!!! We finally got there.. stayed for about 2o mins, the cops came, I talked to the cop for a little - he couldn't figure out why we would be in that neighborhood at that hour. So we got the fearless Andhowsherbush and walked and found a cab. Went back to the hotel, I got annoyed, packed m y stuff and walked to Metro Center and went home. GOOD IDEA!!! Still hurting, feel like some one beat the crap out of me with blisters to boot.

PICS
Us in the cab - Metro was so tired she couldn't even keep track of her purse.
http://www.shutterfly.com/view/pictures.jsp
Here is the weblink to my other pics

4 Comments:

  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    i tried hitting the picture link and couldn't get it to work. i got to shutterfly, but not your pictures.

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    They had amstel light? Dammit! I spent the night drinking miller light!

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't get the pictures to work either.

    Booooo! I'm wearing a Red Sox hat in the cab! Go Yankees!!!

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Ms Meh said…

    Ooo, someone should revoke your Atlanta citizenship for that comment!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home