What's the Name of the Game?

Monday, September 26, 2005

I THINK I AM BACK....

I had a presentation for a group of 30 to prepare for - which I did and kicked ass today giving the presentation. That is done so that is one thing down that I don't have to worry about anymore. Now if we could just find someone to live in the basement life would be peachy. Last night around 8pm some shady looking guys showed up (I think they were Odd Job guys off of Craigs List hired by the crazy landlord) to do some work in the basement. So around 10:30 I went down and asked the nice gentlemen how long they were going to be. He said he thought just a few more mins. and I said "Well, okay, I can't really go to sleep with strange men in the basement" and he said "You don't have to worry about us." UHHHH whatever. Well, the landlords "assistant" showed up and paid them and off they went.

Also, I wanted to share with you that I pick college football games for my friend BRATLEY's fantasy fake football league. I know NOTHING about college football, so I pick them based on nicknames and how I can relate the name to my life - example: Cavaliers vs. Golden Bears - I pick cavaliers because I used to drive one. Last week I was 11 right 6 wrong . Not too bad. However the week before that I was 16 right 4 wrong.

Here are some pics of the jewelry I made. Now don't start swarming with requests (haha). I do think I am going to start making rhinestone hash necklaces. Watch for those.















DINNER: Low fat Chicken Alfredo - smells good. Haven't tried it yet. UPDATE - VERY GOOD!!!! http://www.cooks.com/rec/doc/0,1625,158181-236198,00.html


















MATCH.COM WINK OF THE DAY: not even worth posting.

Two and a Half Men quote: Alan: "Office opens at 8" Charlie: "O'clock?" Alan: "No, degrees." (should have said ducks or monkeys) Who is leaking our jokes??


Happy National Good Neighbor Day!!!

6 Comments:

  • At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The necklaces look so cute! I'm not a fan of dangly earrings, though. And, yeah! Who took our joke? Billy must be writing on the side.

     
  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger Ms Meh said…

    Cute! Cute! Cute!

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great job on the jewelry!!!

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Cptn S.A. Ho said…

    Ooo rindstone hash necklaces? I'm in!

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said…

    rhinestones - yeah, baby! I want some to match my superstar sunglasses!

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Matt said…

    i'm going to try that alfredo with crawfish tonight.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home