What's the Name of the Game?

Thursday, September 15, 2005

THE DATING GAME:

GUY #2

Well, things have fizzled. I don't know why - perhaps its the 500 mile separation. So I am just playing it by ear at this point. I gave him an out the other day and he didn't take - actually said things that were nice. However, since then, haven't heard much. A few emails and one phone call. So we will just see what happens. I do like him, but I am not looking for this. We were supposed to meet up in Batavia over Columbus Day weekend, but not our mutual friends aren't going to be there. So he doesn't know what to do now.

GUY #1

I get funny cute text messages and emails from him. He makes plans to hang out atleast. Aside from his one hang up, he is good. Haha!!!!

GUY #3

He pipes up every now and then. Doesn't call or text though. Also, he lives pretty far away and has these pool parties and NEVER invites me.

GUY #4

This is a returner. He is a cop. Strike number 1. I believe he is a dork - but we only went out 3 times. However, he is into photography which is cool in my book. Divorced, no kids. He called today and wanted to hang out tonight, but I passed.

So These are the Days of My Life!!!!
Who do you vote for??

No Match.com winks today.
DINNER - whole wheat pasta and Betsy's secret pasta sauce.

PS - Happy Collect Rocks Day

5 Comments:

  • At 7:45 AM, Blogger Matt said…

    is BG guy number 3? he has lots of pool parties.

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad you've started putting what you're making for dinner in your posts. It gives me ideas. Like tonight, my idea is that Nick and I are going out to dinner :)

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger Ms Meh said…

    Ham and pineapple pizza for me!

    Mmm, well, being friends with guy number 3, I'd have to go with him. However, let me say there's nothing wrong with dating a cop. Having him and his cop friends for drinking buddies can come in handy. But if you ever get serious with him I don't recommend listening to the scanner when he's working. It freaks you out when something starts happening and you know the guys.

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Cptn S.A. Ho said…

    All you need is a catchy announcer and this'd be the dating game!!!
    =)

    Metro's secret sauce?

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Am tired of reading this. Please give me something new.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home