What's the Name of the Game?

Sunday, September 25, 2005

A WEEKEND OF NOTHING>>

I made the decision to spend the weekend low key. I have been real tired and had a bunch of work to catch up on and laundry. People are beginning to think I have some social disease.. but I don't. I partied like a rock star last weekend - don't remember half of the weekend and next weekend is Red Dress Run and I anticipate that will be similar.

So, I picked up a new hobby this weekend. I am making jewelry - necklaces, earrings and bracelets. I will post some pics soon. It's fun and soon all my friends will be wearing SMAC jewelry.

What else happened this weekend - I searched for a red dress to no avail. So it looks like I am either wearing a red dress that is too big or an orangish dress. Either way I have a cool hat to wear with the outfit.

Well that is it. I feel better about my work situation. Laundry is back in order.

DINNER - Low fat Spaghetti Pie

HAPPY NATIONAL ONE HIT WONDERS DAY!!!!!

PS - Hey Wheat Thins - take your top off!!! Giggety Giggety Goo!!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I did nothing all weekend, too. It was great. It's been a loooooong time since that's happened. Are you going to make rings?

    Also, you can borrow the dress I wore last year if you want. I'll bring it Tuesday!

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger SMAC said…

    BG - Come On Eileen - That sounds like a great CD - especially for days you are just hanging around the house or something.

    Boozie - I thought you were running a race?? Rings - I don't think so. I'm not that good!!! You mean your slutty red boob enhancing dress???

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/382oh_snap.jpg

    One hit wonder day??

    remember this one?
    Dur Dur D'être Bébé! (It's Tough To Be A Baby) by Jordy

    you can listen to it here
    http://www.fbesp.org/jordy/

    have a good one!

    Wildebeest

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Heidi Flash said…

    OMG! This is how boring MY life is.....I just went to the link for that song anon posted. YACK!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home