What's the Name of the Game?

Wednesday, September 14, 2005


YOU'RE NAME MUST BE SUMMER BECAUSE YOU ARE HOT!!!!

That is what the t-shirt said today worn by my little boy from Croatia. When asked if he knew what it meant - he said no. Last week we had a little girl fresh from El Salvador - pretty girl, dark hair, dark skin - her nice pretty pink t-shirt said "Blondes do it best" Third grader by the way.

It's funny cuz they just want to wear shirts that have english words on them.

ANYWAYS... I bought a floppy red hat on ebay for the DC RDR - is WAY too small for my big melon. So now what... I think my last hope is to go to Burlington Coat Factory and look for a 'Sunday" hat. I have this whole image ready - just can't find the hat - and oh yeah... I need to dye my dress.

MATCH DOT COM WINK OF THE DAY:


body art:
Branded

So that's all the bashing I can do on this one!!! Good job - Bertrandb-1.





DINNER - Carribean Jerk Chicken sandwiches, coleslaw and roasted veggies. Oh yeah and wine.


I learned a new Arabic? phrase today - phonetically spelled - Chen Hoe Sha. It means "Because it's fun." Always good to know.

So HASH - CHen Hoe Sha

What are you wearing to DC RDR??
PS - HAPPY FELT HAT DAY!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What about the kid last year who was wearing the "Bikini Patrol" wifebeater?

    I'm wearing a red prom dress that I got for 75% off. It's floor length and has a train.

    Also, I got my hair did today.

     
  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger Matt said…

    red dress what else? think i might go the catholic school girl route

     
  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said…

    dude is branded, huh? what a keeper!

    I'm getting a dress off e-bay, $12.99 if I'm not outbid!

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Ms Meh said…

    Hawaiian print dress and red converse all stars.

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger Cptn S.A. Ho said…

    A slutty little stripper dress!!!
    Spiked hair with bright red tips!
    Maybe even some red fishnets!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home