What's the Name of the Game?

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

IT'S NICE TO BE IMPORTANT BUT IT'S MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE....

So, there are a few of us that have an inside joke. It involves someone kind of close to us. The origin was created in the presence of above mentioned's boyfriend and he was in the full know about the joke. However, now he appears to have forgotten and is using the joke. Do I tell him or let it continue cuz it's funny to us??

My new friend Matt got named tonight. I just met him in June at a wedding in Western New York. We share mutual friends. He was introduced in the wedding party as being from Northern Virginia. I introduced myself and invited him to the hash. He is a natural born hasher. So we had weeks to rehearse the "what to say when they question you in circle." He did fabulous. Then I shared my inside gossip on him. The best stories I had were:
1) when he was in Las Vegas, he got a lap dance at the strip club and didn't have the money to pay the nice lady so she dragged him to the ATM and made him take out money and...
2) He is from Attica. Aside from the prison, they have one main bar called the Attica Hotel.

So the best names for him were : Atticock Hotel and Bitch, Where My Money?

Well, since the writers of Family Guy are so brilliant, we stole their line and went with Baby Stewie's line of "Bitch, Where My Money." Cool name for a cool dude!!!

Alright - bed time!!! Long day tomorrow!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hooray! Matt got a great name! So sorry I missed it.

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And by 'We' she means 'Metro'

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    i say keep it funny for you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home