What's the Name of the Game?

Monday, September 12, 2005

3.24 Miles a DAy??

I bought a pedometer to track my mileage at school. So I logged 3.24 miles the other day... HOWEVER... the pedometer is very sensitive. So, I would like to know what you others clock in at. Just for my own curiosity. I should have worn it today cuz I ran around like a fool all day - plus had to deal with a mother who was curious as to why I asked her Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder child to not wear his watch and shell necklace anymore. UMMMMM - maybe because he takes them off and on, puts them on his head, sucks on them, drops them donw his shirt, etc.... She accepted that fact.

I have recently gotton two fortune telling pieces of mail. 1 told me that in 2033 I can retire at 59.5 and earn 892 a month. And SOCIAL SECURITY told me that I will earn $1200 a month. That would be nice if I was really going to get it. So unless I meet and marry some rich ass guy, I will be netting $2000 a month when I am 60. Watch out world...here I come.

So... that's my future. Jealous??

2 Comments:

  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger Ms Meh said…

    Looks like you and I will have to eat on Senior Day or at the Early Bird Special.

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Cptn S.A. Ho said…

    That is soooo plenty of money for a 6 pack of Schlitz everyday & some bingo money!
    =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home