What's the Name of the Game?

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

afternoon delight and I've Been Tagged??
I am not sure what this means...but I think it means I fill it in and try to get others to do the same.


7 things you may not know about Boozie:
She has a computer memory - she remembers EVERYTHING.
She works with my sister.
Her best friend lives in Buffalo
She likes to barf - A LOT
She enjoys her cleavage.
She likes to do just about anything.
She wants to buy a new car.

7 things I have never done and may never do:
Bungee jump
Go hunting
Ride a motorcycle
Get anything other than my ears pierced
Be an actress
Play in a professional baseball game
Make out with a girl - (I'm tellin' DAD)


7 things I did NOT do this weekend:
Go to work
Get enough sleep
Stay up for the party on Sunday
Go to Weeee's!!! Bday party
Have sex
Get my hair cut
??


7 times I was almost killed or seriously injured
1. Hit by a car when I was 3
2. When i put out the Citronella candle with water at TITS '05
3. When the mean girls in 8th grade wanted to beat me up for going out with one of their ex boyfriends.
4. While skiing, someone in front of me wiped out and I flipped over their skis and nearly broke my neck.
5. The wave pool at Wet N Wild in Orlando... I almost drowned cuz I was in the deep end trying to get out of the pool and the waves kept knocking me back in. My brother pulled me out.
6. When I smacked into the hill while hashing.
7. Ummm - thats enough I think.

(And, I know you're all busy, so don't feel obligated unless you have time!)
I don't have any other blogger friends. So that's the end of this tag.
Okay, so entertain me! I'll be waaaaaaaiting!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said…

    your 7 things you didn't do last weekend resembles mine (except for the staying up part)
    6 out of 7 ain't bad

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello, you almost killed me at TITS as well! and then yelled at me for sleeping in your tent....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home