What's the Name of the Game?

Thursday, September 08, 2005

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL???

NFL Kickoff. I am just catching the end of the Kickoff and low and behold, Ozzy Osborne is lipsynching Crazy Train. Ha!!!

I like football. I really like going to Buffalo Bills game in January, tailgating in -15 degree weather, shoveling 2 feet of snow off of my seat and freezing to death. Good times.

However, what I really like about football is sitting at home on a nice fall day, making some football food - queso dip and chips, beer, popcorn, etc.... and watching football on TV.

I have lost my desire for football since the days of Bruce Smith, Andre Smith, Jim Kelly etc are over.

My best football player story is this: One time, I was at a bar called The Pier on the lovely shores of the Niagara River in Buffalo. I was there with my friend Mike. He ran into some people he knew from highschool. I wasn't amused by the guys, especially the one with the big bling bling #80 and gold chains around his neck. I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I came back and my friend Mike said 'Do you know who you just blew off?" I didn't really care. He said "That was Eric Moulds - you know.. number 80 of the Buffalo Bills?" Oh well.. don't think I was going to be Mrs. Eric Moulds.

So that's it... Down, set, hike.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger Matt said…

    i thought it was just me who noticed ozzy lip syncing.

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love football season!!!!!

    I prefer to watch games live (though I only have tickets to one game so far this season). I really need to change that!

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said…

    I checked that Eric Moulds out on google images - he's not all that! I don't blame you for blowing him off (ooh, pun! pun!)

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Cptn S.A. Ho said…

    Blowin off football players?? She's Mooovin on up.... to the east side... a deeelux townhouse with her sistaa-aaaa

    =)

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And by 'Andre Smith' I'm sure you meant 'Andre Reed'... who's the real Bills Fan now sucka??

    metro

     

Post a Comment

<< Home