What's the Name of the Game?

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

THIS JOB THING IS REALLY CUTTING INTO MY BLOGGING TIME

I went to see Journey tonight - sans Steve Perry. Seems like every show at Wolf Trap is a cover band - ie ABBA. Still a good time.

I am a very observant person - here are 2 situations which I guarantee I predicted correctly.

1) college girl there with parents... very touchy feely with dad. Betsy was convinced it was a mom, daughter and step dad situation...however - I decided it was Dad, new girlfriend or new wife and daughter. Daughter did her impression of LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME throughout the entire concert.

2) Little tiny high maintenance Italian girl and BIG FAT Italian guy. The girl referenced a few times a brother/sister relationship - but I know if I went to the Journey concert with my brother... we wouldn't be slow dancing and rubbing each others hair. I guessed MONEY/Mafia on fatty's part and tiny girl was reaping the benefits.

Want me to evaluate you and your situation?? I will!!!!

PS - my students are WEIRD!!!

PSS - Guy #3 I miss you!!!! I give you the new title and you disappear on me?? That's not cool.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did you see my brother? He went with three of his friends and they called me and left me a message of "Any Way You Want It" but I couldn't hear it very well. When we go to concerts, we hold hands and make out.

    I'm kidding!

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Heidi Flash said…

    SMAC - yea - where is BG? I saw him Tuesday so I know he's alive. Sometimes his work takes him to a situation where he is away from his desk and kind of in the spotlight so he can't be blogging. *sigh* I miss his comments too.

    Boozie - you're a nut!!!!

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What are you making for dinner?

    Metro :)

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Cptn S.A. Ho said…

    Evaluate more couples, that's good readin!!

    ps: what IS for dinner?
    =)

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger SMAC said…

    Boozie - I did not see your brother, unless he was with the group of kids who had girls flashing the crowd.

    HF - Where oh where has our BG gone?? Oh where oh where can he be?

    Metro - Blackened chicken over garlic and oil pasta.

    KP - Blackened chicken over garlic and oil pasta.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home