What's the Name of the Game?

Saturday, September 03, 2005

I WOULD LOVE TO DONATE TO THE RED CROSS BUT....

WHEN the relief efforts are being greeted by the loving arms of the recently looted AK-47's

there is nothing I hate more than people screaming about what is owed to them.

When I hear about rape occuring in the Super Dome, makes me wanna SHOOP!!!

So, I have learned over the past few years... do not complain without a solution. Not only do I have one solution, but I have two. I make teacher money which isn't very much.. ask White Kane.

Here are my solutions for anyone looking to help out without going through the Red Cross.
1. Donate to a hasher - makes sense to me... here is how: Dear Tucson Area Hashers,If you'd like to help victims of Hurricane Katrina,but you'd rather your contributions went to hashersthan just anybody, read on.I just talked to The BugFucker, a hasher in BatonRouge who is willing to receive and forward donationsto New Orleans & Biloxi hashers affected by HurricaneKatrina. He says if he gets swamped he'll have plentyof help from other Baton Rogue hashers. This is alegit guy who wants to help, and who personally knowsthe hashers who need help.Probably best to send money and/or gift certificates,but if you want to pay shipping costs, hashers in thestricken areas need clothing and food too.Here's the address:
Doug Pickering
9777 Green Well Springs
Pt. Hudson Rd.
Zacary LA 70791
(225) 658-8915
dougepooo@yahoo.com
I hope hashers from Sierra Vista and Phoenix monitorthese lists and will help out as well.Please don't ship anything COD - The BugFucker isn'tin a position to pay for shipping! What you send WILLget to hashers who need help.Please feel free to pass this on to other hashinggroups - I checked with The BugFucker, and he says"bring it on-on!"On On,Flying BoogerHalf-Mind Weblog (http://half-mind.com/weblog/)Half-Mind Catalog (http://half-mind.com/)

2. Or... contact Asshole Cheese Slammer - she has some personal friends effected by this disaster.

Good Happy Hour - AHCS, Roofie, Rodeo, GO Easy, I'd Rather, Just Amanda

1 Comments:

  • At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, thanks for passing that on!

    Wanted to let you know I added you to my list of links to hashers with blogs. I write the Half-Mind Weblog at http://half-mind.com/weblog/.

    On On,
    Flying Booger

     

Post a Comment

<< Home