What's the Name of the Game?

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

WHAT'S A GIRL TO DO??

Okay...so the cute guy from the Moose... when I dropped him off, he asked for my phone number. We didn't have a pen, so he put it in his cell phone and called my phone - which was in my bag in the back of my car. When I got home, there was no missed call. SO......

1) Did he just pretend?

2) Did he enter the number wrong?? We were pretty hung over.

And what should I do?? My sister thinks I should track him down - I know where he works and I also have a connection to him via Sully's. However, does that make me a crazy acting chick??

The guy I work with said it would be awesome if a girl tracked him down - but I'm not sure about that - he's only 24 - what does he know??
HELP!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sick Metro on the case! I hear she's good at tracking moose.

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sometimes it depends on the girl, if she tracked me down, how I would react. But I saw you guys Saturday night...so go for it.

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger SMAC said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger SMAC said…

    LNDT - Yes, once again I lost my earring...why does this happen to me?? Haha...but Corn did return it this time. I still owe you $12.

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger SMAC said…

    BG - good advice. in my stalker mode, I did come across a home phone number which I believe to be his. I am going to call it after work and say basically what you suggested. As far as car parts - hmmmm...like a spark plug??

    WEEEEE - I tried to get her to call and leave a message for me...but she won't.

    Kane - Yeah pretty gross huh?? Atleast I knew his name the next day - that is an improvement.

    could these word verifications be any harder?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home