What's the Name of the Game?

Sunday, October 23, 2005

OH WHAT A NIGHT!!!

Friday I went to a co-worker's for a Happy Hour. I was planning on staying there briefly but then all hell broke loose. A fellow coworker - a 22 year old newbie teacher - got a little nuts. She drank wine - A LOT!!! She started telling us the woes of her life - that her "daddy" was at home with his whore - the woman he left her mother for - the mom's best friend. That she is 420 friendly, blah blah blah. She then proceeded to try to drive home to Ashburn from Burke - not that I have any idea how far that is. We wouldn't let her and she didn't want to crash. She was on the phone with her ex boyfriend "Beefy" whom we spoke to and he apparently called her mother who came to pick her up. She did however inform us as she was spitting over the side of her chair that "Spitters are people to"

So after that drama, I journeyed on to Carpool in Herndon for a few more cocktails. That was alright.

Guy #4 called me after he got off of work at 2am. I know we talked for a while, but no idea what about.

So needless to say, I was sooooooooo hungover on Sat. That was alright because I was supposed to get up at 5am and take Betsy to the airport. However, Wilma put a damper on that. So she is still in VA with a Tuesday morning departure. Poor Cancun:














So didn't do too much today. Laundry, a little cleaning, made some chili, etc.... Guy #2 called tonight out of the blue. I haven't talked to him in over a month. Interesting....

So that's it. Continue to do the anti-hurricane dance for Betsy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home