What's the Name of the Game?

Thursday, October 20, 2005

I AM NO GOOD AT STALKING!!!

Well, I have tried...but I am unable to track him down. So at this point, the situation with the Moose is at a lull.

So unless anyone can come up with something outstanding...I give up - NEXT! Haha...just kidding. Someone commented that we must have really hit it off... well that isn't the case. We did get along okay - drunk. It is more the issue that maybe he put my number in his phone incorrectly. I don't know.

Tonight was a Weight Watchers Day - I am down 2.2 Not bad considering I drank gallons of beer on Sat.

On the way I saw two interesting things
1) A wood chipper truck with mexicans sitting in the back on top of the wood chips -
Sorry - you have to look closely. They are really there.








Then I saw this and I saw it coming :

DAMN VIRGINIA DRIVERS!!!!








WEEKEND AGENDA:
Friday - Happy Hour at coworker Jons house, then Carpool (maybe)
Saturday - Thrift store to complete Halloween costumes
Saturday night - Hmmm not sure
Sunday - Take Betsy to airport, Jimmy's for game

So that is all... Everyone do an Anti Hurricane dance for Metro. She is scheduled to leave from Fort Lauderdale on Monday for a cruise.


1 Comments:

  • At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you want me to stalk the MooseBoy for you I'm going to need more details.

    FP, master stalker

     

Post a Comment

<< Home