What's the Name of the Game?

Wednesday, August 10, 2005



Up Up and Away....

On Saturday I am flying to Massachusetts to see Guy #2. I must be crazy. I just met him - again - 2 weeks ago. We have talked every day - atleast twice a day.

Here are my concerns:

1. Divorced - or almost I guess

2. 2 kids

3. Close relationship with ex wife.

4. Hasn't dated since they split up.

5. Wife cheated on him

6. He lives about 400 miles away

And here is what I like:

1. We get along very well

2. He is very attentive

3. He is open to anything

4. A lot of fun

5. Cute

So I guess I will just go with the flow and see how it goes. I am unsure about how to handle this divorced guy thing. Any advice??

5 Comments:

  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger Heidi Flash said…

    Can't wait to hear how this goes!

    Sorry I have not had much time to comment. I'm getting more organized so who knows - by next year I should be able to comment 3 times a day like I used to!!!!

    smooches....:)

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    SMAC, I'd give you relationship advice, but I think I'm the LAST person you should listen to in that regard. But with that clause in there, I say just sit back, enjoy the ride, and see where it takes you.

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger Ms Meh said…

    No, I am *definately* the last person for realationship advice, but I have to agree with Weeeeee! on this one. Don't limit yourself ahead of time because of factors that you may not like but could maybe overlook. Oh, and good luck.

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger SMAC said…

    HF - Welcome back girl. I miss you like crazy!!!

    Weee!!! and MM - I know I know. But that is how I am. I am just gonna go have a good time and see what happens.

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Ms Meh said…

    "I am just gonna go have a good time and see what happens."

    Excellent idea!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home