What's the Name of the Game?

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

THIS IS FOR ALL MY GIRLS ABOUT 31.5

So it seems to me that whenever I get over one guy and move onto another, the other guy always comes back. WTF??? I swear they have bugged my house.

Here's an example - I met Guy #1 about a year ago at a hashing weekend. We have hung out for almost a year. Nothing real serious. Before I left for my trip home, I didn't hear from Guy #1 for about a week. I can easily get over people. Then I went home and at one of the parties I went to I met guy #2. Guy #2 is recently divorced with 2 kids. The funny thing about him is that we actually met like 5 years ago at our mutual friends wedding and danced together there. He however was married at the time and that was the end of that (shut it those who know me)

So at this party, we intially met the second I arrived. And hung out the rest of the night and well you get the picture. So he's very nice - however recently divorced from a girl he has been with since he was like 21. She cheated on him and that was the end of their marriage. He seems very sweet. When he dropped me off after the party - yes it was the next morning - we exchanged phone numbers on the premise of "If I am ever in the DC area" etc.... however about 6 hours later he called.

Yadda Yadda Yadda... we are trying to get together next weekend based on my drunk dials to him tonight post hash.

When I get home, I have an email from Guy #1 - misses me, wants to hold me, blah blah blah. Effin Figures!!!!

question of the day: What do I do now???? PS - Tuesday night - which means this a post hash blog!!! Please keep in mind.

Guy #1 isn't exactly available - but we are very compatible. Guy #2 is very nice and available.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger SMAC said…

    BG - Ha - excellent advice. I think I will take it.

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If guy #1 is who I think it is, then guy #2. No, wait. Guy #3.

    FP

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger SMAC said…

    I totally agree FP. #3 is pretty cool!!! Haha!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home