What's the Name of the Game?

Monday, August 08, 2005

30 Days and Counting!!!
(I hope this turns out - it's acting funny.)
So I am down to 30 days before my summer is over and I have to return to work. I know, I know, I have been off all of July. I haven't had much time to be on "Summer Vacation" yet though.
I have decided to put together a list of things I want to do before the summer is over - here we go.
1. Go to Mass. to see Guy #2 - going this Sat. - and hopefully he will take me to see Wanda Sykes.
2. Camping on the Chesapeake Bay - covered next weekend.
3. Tiki Bar on Solomons Island
4. Steve Miller Band
5. Nationals Game
6. Go to the Ocean
7. Fishing - maybe next weekend
8. Lay by the pool for atleast 10 more days.
9. Lose 13 pounds - summer goal
10. Golf
So there is my top ten. Anyone have any other suggestions on what I should do so I feel complete before I go back to face the kids??

4 Comments:

  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Ms Meh said…

    I wish I had a free weekend for the UP3H3!!! SMAC, bowling Friday after the meeting? Hmm?

     
  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger Matt said…

    unplanned pool parties rock until daddy betel makes you get out of the pool and go to bed at 3am. but then you just get up and hit it again by 945am. then eat pizza and get sunburnt.

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't foregt "Attending the greatest 80's party at Weeeeee!'s house"

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There's 2 things on your list? That's it? Dork.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home