What's the Name of the Game?

Sunday, August 07, 2005

HASHERITAVILLE DONE AND OVER WITH
It was fun. Nice to meet some new people and see some familiar faces. Crazy stuff - especially the pub crawl. It was called The Short Bus trail and we all wore "helmets". Then we went to a hasher owned bar equipped with naked bar tenders. The best part - other than the creepy old hasher who kept asking me if he could put his hand on my shoulder blade - was when the bar was scheduled to open to the public and the owner came out after putting his clothes back on and asked "Does everyone have their clothes on?"
Then there was the shower situation. It was a homemade shower room with clear plastic as walls. Next to it was a hot tub normally occupied with old men. So I went to attempt to take a shower and just couldn't do it naked. So after about 3 hours of contemplating, I decided to put my bathing suit on and go that way. So I did... and just as I got my hair wet, somebody slipped, knocked the barrel with the hot water in it over into the shower and crashed through the wall. SHOWER OVER!!! AUGH!!! Figures!!! So I went dirty. I borrowed some baby wipes from Doc, and washed up in my tent. EWWWW!!! I did take one after the pub crawl, accompanied by a man who wanted to talk the whole shower time and of course had to explain to me that he was experiencing SHRINKAGE - like I was looking.
Well, I am still sick and EXHAUSTED - a given after tons of beer and very little sleep. Have a fabulous Monday. And if you are a SHIT hasher, you better be prepping your Pimps 'N Ho's outfit for Tuesday.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like quite the weekend. Thanks for the P&H reminder! I'd totally forgotten. Hope everyone's also getting their 80's attire together for Sept 3! Yes, I'm pimpin' out my party.

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I never thought that the "Mrs. Federline" wife-beater would get so much use!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home