What's the Name of the Game?

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

So It's Wednesday...
And that usually means HANGOVER. That's right folks. I have a hangover. I hared last night the Chippewa Pimps 'N Ho's Hash. Although there were few of us who actually dressed up, it was still a great time. It was a Buffalo, NY themed hash so we had Genny Cream Ale at beer check. Cheese curds, Bison CHip Dip, blue cheese and celery, Labatta Blue and Molson XXX. Also, I can't forget the Rick James blaring at start and finish. I must admit, it was a good time - except for the minor confusion on trail - Sorry Weeeee!, White Kane and Visitor.
After we went to a bar for a complimentary 2nd beer and a platter of wings. There was an acoustic band there playing some Grateful Dead and Buffett. It was great.
So guy #3 was there. We were chatting just as friends and I got a text message on my phone from Guy #2. I text (how do you say text in past tense?) him back and guy #3 asked who it was. I told him it was a guy I met 2 weeks ago in NY that lived in Mass. and I was going to see him this weekend. #3 is very hard to read. However, last night when ever I looked at my phone, he would make a SNARKY comment - "Oh is that Mr. Massachusetts?" Blah blah blah.
So once again I ask "WTF?"
ps - I slept until 11am

6 Comments:

  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Ms Meh said…

    I saw you out brushin' your shoulders off on everyone else's blogs!!! :)

    Oh, and I usually go with "text'd"

    Glad you had fun!

    Wait, there's a #3? Me. So. Lost.

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ms Meh, we're talking about SMAC here. I'm surprised there's not a #7 or 8.

    Great trail last night except that by the time the visitor and I got to beer check, there was no beer there! Anyone heard from Kane today or is he still out on trail?

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey SMAC, I am still lost on trail can you tell me where Beercheck is?

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger SMAC said…

    Kane - Hey beer check is at the Cabbell Mill parking lot. Can you make your way there?? I think there is some Genny Cream Ale left.

    MM - text'd - yes good!!! Have to keep things interesting.

    Weeeee!!! - sorry about your 3 hour tour of the Ellanor C. Lawrence park.

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger Ms Meh said…

    "A three hour tour... a three hour tour..."

    I always thought Kane would make a good Skipper.

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    cheese curds rock

     

Post a Comment

<< Home