What's the Name of the Game?

Tuesday, July 19, 2005



Okay - it's a Tuesday night which usually means I went hashing. And I did, and it was good, And there was much rejoicing. And then we hashed. We hashed for hours, Uprooting trees, bushes, and flowers. Frightening small children and woodland animals. We hashed with power tools. We hashed like Vikings, with horns on our head.

Okay - enough. My point being that someone got named last week at the SH*T hash whose named was based on h im telling a fable. This is something like how the fable went: Once upon a time there was a guy - no name - who went to a camping trip called TITS. There he met a girl named - we will call her Whoosh - for this story. Now those that know Whoosh know that she is her own person. Also - we know that Whoosh DOES NOT sleep with hashers, none the less proposition them for sex. However, some may mistake her fabulous dance moves as a proposition for sex. So this hasher told a story about how the girl who we are calling Whoosh propositioned him for sex not only once but TWICE during the weekend which he denied. So we naive SH*T hashers took his word for it. Well, after discussing it, we - my lesbian lover sister(thanks Water Gate - she has known us for a year and thought we were lesbians until last night) - Metro Ho and I were discussing the plausibility of this situation. We decided that the true test would be when someone confronted this hasher for details and he told the story - which we knew would get back to said Whoosh eventually. As we were discussing this - we pulled into the parking lot to find one Whoosh present at our hash. So - the conversation of course turned toward this debaucherous topic. And low and behold Udder Ho had pics from the weekend in question. There were pics of Whoosh laying her dance moves on random hasher guys and girls and there were pics of nameless hasher sitting alone in various places amongst the campground. However, there was not one pic of nameless hasher and Whoosh to be found. Until tonight - and I will be updating this pic when CoaCoas gives me copyrights. Here is Whoosh and The Little Cock That Wouldn't!!!! The pictures get better. - (just so you know - there is a pic of The Little Cock on her cleavage). Together at last!!! So my question today is this.... Is it funnier that he made up this story or that she showed up the week after to deny all allegations???? PS - how did I do for my first post hashing blog??

9 Comments:

  • At 7:37 AM, Blogger Matt said…

    I think both are funny. If someone doesn't have a good story here, we make one up for them on the spot. They tend to wish they had a story when we are done.

    Whoosh rocks!!!!!

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well done, SMAC! Sorry I missed the hash...again. I promise I'll be back in August!

    Did anyone get named last night?

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That story is HILARIOUS. I can't believe that he made that up, but I'm sure he thought he'd never see her again.

    I'm hungover. And gassy. Good combination.

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger SMAC said…

    BG - she sure could. Good fable!!!

    ES - true!! Leave it to a newbie make up such a story!! Haha!!!

    Weeee!!! - Yes Just Becky got named Red Roof Inn cuz she had sex on a roof or something and Just Kirk got named Wookin Po' Numbin cuz he well has a numbin. Apparently there were some RA exec. decisions last night!!

    boozie - me too!!

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am NOT HAPPY with the way the naming was handled last night. I do love me some Whoosh, though.

    FP

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What was wrong with the naming? Aside from my noise maker?

     
  • At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those seem like good names to me. Is it the names or the process that has you guys irked?

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Diddy said…

    One day I'm going to grow up and be just like Whoosh!

    FUNNY STORY! I am sure he's not the only one who thinks Whoosh "propositioned" him/her for sex...I am amazed at the energy that girl has...And her moves, "heart" them!!

    I will definately miss her when she leaves NC!

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am giving Little C the benefit of the doubt....I never heard him say that story verbatim.....and you know how well hashers relay information...which is why we get lost on 90% of trail...because of bad info

    Kane

     

Post a Comment

<< Home