What's the Name of the Game?

Thursday, August 04, 2005

I'M SICK AND I'M GOING CAMPING?? CAN THIS HAPPEN??

Yes, I have my summer bout of chest congestion/bronchitis. I am leaving tomorrow for Nittany Valley H3 900th Hasheritaville. Hmmm... I think it will be okay - or I will end up in the hospital. AUGH!!!

Anyways, I got some new pics from the Bachelorette Party. Way too funny to keep to myself. Some of you know "Fun Laurie" and know how funny she is.

So since I am sick, I am taking the easy way out today.


This is me with my new lighter.


Laurie getting "arrested"


Laurie being "punished"


One of the mom's spanking the "naughty" cop


Well, there ya go. I have to pack for Hasheritaville - thanks for the list Heidi!!! I also have to scout trail tonight and hopefully make it to happy hour - but probably not.

Wasting away in Hasheritaville!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You better come to happy hour, foo'!

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have fun this weekend! Sorry you're sick, though.

    I love Fun Laurie! I can't believe she had the nerve to schedule her wedding the same weekend as my party.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home