What's the Name of the Game?

Thursday, August 11, 2005

So... I don't have much to talk about tonight. I worked for 4 hours, made a good Indian dinner, drank some wine and talked to guy #2. I am now watching Hooking Up.

So since I am watching this show, I thought I would share the match.com wink I received today with you all. I might think more than myself than I should, however... look at this:
http://www.match.com/profile/showprofile.aspx?lid=22&uid=fFT9bUBMF7XAtJ870T3iAg%3d%3d&handle=twk99&TP=EV&MB=1&RN=1536700&PN=1&MID=469765777

Is this my potential match? Hmmmmmm I think not. Perhaps I am a hypocrite, but... come on!!!

Okay, On Out to Massachusetts.
Wish me luck!!!

ps - I sure was hoping to hear from BG on my post yesterday.. So Sad

5 Comments:

  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger Ms Meh said…

    I was missing you, too.

    SMAC...um, gag.

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger SMAC said…

    HEY BG - thanks you speak the truth!!! I will keep it all in mind.

    MM - Yeah that is what they all look like usually. Makes me really want to pay for the service. Haha!!!

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    SMAC, what you do this weekend depends on what you ultimately want from this guy. Relationship - take it slow. Relations - have at it! Again, just my 2 cents.

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Danny DeVito uses Match.com? I thought he was married to Carla from "Cheers"!

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Damn thats cold.....Just because Balki's boss on perfect stranger(I go old school for my references) winked at you doesnt mean he wanted it as public knowledge. I didnt post the wink I got from Metro...ooops I guess I just did

     

Post a Comment

<< Home