What's the Name of the Game?

Monday, July 18, 2005

IT'S HOT AND I ALMOST GOT HIT BY A DEER!!

So tonight I went out for my walk/run (and by run I mean mostly walking). It was 90 degrees but it needed to be done. I decided to bring music tonight so that I didn't have to talk to all the dog walking strangers.

Now, my music machine is a hand me down from my sister. Therfore music selections are still from her doing. Let me give you the list of songs I had to choose from:
1) Laid - you know... This bed is on fire with passion and love, blah blah blah
2)Shake Ya Ass by Mystikal
3) Never Gonna Stop - Rob Zombie
4) She Bang - Ricky Martin
5) To Be Free - Emilianna Torrini
6) Milkshake - Kellis
7) Damn it Feels Good to Be a Gangster - Geto Boys
8) Hey Ya - Outkast (oops - thanks Weeeee!)
9) Motha F'in P I M P - Snoop Dog
10) Without Me - Eminem
11) Fat Lip - Sum 41
12) Chop Suey - System of a Down
13) Renegades of Funk - Rage Against the Machine
14) You Can Do It - Ice Cube
15) Living Dead Girl - Rob Zombie

So as I am walking along trying to figure out if my sister is a metal thrasher or a Ghetto Queen, I'm not paying much attention to what is around me. That is until I almost got side swiped by a DEER. This thing came walking out and almost ran into me. WTF??? It continued on across the street, turned around and looked at me then carried on. That deer snuffed me - if only it knew i was listening to thrasher metal music and was ANGRY!!!!

So that is my story from the evening. I came home after and made Black Bean Burgers with corn salsa and guacamole. YUMMY!!!!

How was your Monday??

5 Comments:

  • At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nothing compared to yours. I went to COSTCO and had my friend's 15-year-old kid fix me dinner.

    Isn't Hey Ya an Outkast song?

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger SMAC said…

    Weeeee!!! Thanks for the correction - it was late when I did that.

    BG-horrifying experience. Do you think you will ever be normal again?? I'm not sure if I will!!!

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Was BG normal before?

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That sounds like a good mix to exercise to...I had to talk to some kids playing with their Razor Scooters on a homemade ramp while i ran last night...

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BG, you say the sweetest things. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home