What's the Name of the Game?

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Well, I am off to see ABBA - the music tonight at Wolf Trap. I think it's about to pour out, but we are still going. List of things for a night on the lawn at Wolf Trap:
1) Chairs - thanks Free Pussy
2) Big Cheezits
3) Tomatos, basil, mozarella skeweres with balsamic
4)Avacado rolls - kind of like sushi but not
5) Hummus and 3 other kinds of dip
6) Mini whole wheat pitas
7) wine opener
8) plastic wine glasses
9) most importantly - WINE!!!!
10) added day after - tickets - don't forget the tickets. Do not drive all the way to Wolf Trap and as you are about to pull in remember you forgot the tickets. DUH!!!!

But before I go I wanna complain about something. I am doing curriculum development this summer for the school district. It's no wonder these kids can't learn. These people that I work with are slow, uncreative and OLD (and by old - I mean don't have any idea about the internet or computers)!!! There should be an age limit on people that can develop curriculum. People that insist on writing things on paper first then putting it on their computers shouldn't be getting paid by the hour. AUGH!!!

Okay - off to ABBA!!! This is my first blog... we shall see how long I can keep this up!!! Encouragement welcomed!!!

This was the best pic I could get!!! Oh well!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger SMAC said…

    THanks BG - you have the best tent EVER!!! I am still getting slack on being a 2 tent owner - even though the first was a complete disaster and looked like a penis- - see www.elevatorfish.com
    So much fun was had.
    Thank you BG for the encouragement!!! You rock!!!

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    SMAC! It's about time! How was the ABBA concert? That picture is funny. It could be of anyone. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home