What's the Name of the Game?

Monday, July 18, 2005

ACCEPTABLE HASH BEHAVIOR!!??!!!

This is a term used frequently when trying to explain a what could be construed as an indecent action at the hash. For example - here we have little Miss Special K sucking on a beer can at a hash. Acceptable hash behavior?? I am not sure. But the response was "What doesn't kill her will make her stronger!" True.



Next we see Eunich and Hedgehog doing Vanilla Pudding vodka shots out of a condom. Again - some may squwack at this action, but it is in fact acceptable hash behavior.






Here is a picture from a Toga Wine hash. Again - perfectly acceptable hash behavior - dressing up in a Toga and wreath of leaves, drinking a whole bunch of home made wine then going around and doing tastings off of guys chests.







My question however is this: This excuse works in the Hashing World, but would it work in the real world?? Speeding tickets, DUI's, getting caught cheating, etc??? Is it true that "Everything We Really Need to Know We Learned at the Hash??"

6 Comments:

  • At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    heya SMAC. okay - lemme know who that woman is in the last pic sometime. looks like me, but i wasn't there. i'd like to hire her to be my twin at certain events and do things I shouldn't be doing.

    nice blog, btw.

     
  • At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Shit You Gay, that's not you??? I really thought it was. I had to go back and look again, but I'm still not convinced.

    I love that picture of Special K!

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is it Nasty When Wet? It kinda looks like her...?

    FYI, my butt is asleep.

     
  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger SMAC said…

    It is not any of the fore mentioned hashers. Maybe I should start a contest: Name this Hasher in a compromising position.

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger SMAC said…

    Boozie - Sorry about your butt. Do some squeezes!!!

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Darcey said…

    SMAC -
    I think Shit You just doesn't want to admit that it's her. Really. But don't let her fool you - this is the same girl I saw doing butt chugs at TITS.
    <3,
    Poke Her Cabana

     

Post a Comment

<< Home