What's the Name of the Game?

Thursday, October 27, 2005

TGIT!!!

I am glad its Thursday. We went to Weight Watchers - down 1.4lbs. Not too bad considering Tuesday night.

I don't have much to report today. Moose and I have been text messaging, but I think I scared him off as I haven't heard from him since about 1pm. Who knows.

As for those of you wondering how I got back in touch with him - I sent a letter to him. Yep, that's right, good old fashioned Postal Service. He didn't think it was stalkerish as I was worried about. He looked at it like I did - I knew where he lived, so it made sense. There, I spilled the beans. DON'T JUDGE ME!!!

I see from Eunuch's blog that it is possible to dognap Cuervo for a bit. Hmmmmm - I may take him up on that offer.

Since everyone else did this, I will too...
Weekend Update:
Friday: Hang out with Betsy cuz she's FINALLY (just joking) leaving for her cruise.
Sat: Get up at 4:59am and drive Betsy to the airport. Go back to bed hopefully. Go the the thrift shop and hope that they have the last part of my costume. Go to Alyssa's party.
Sunday: Recover and do some work.

Dinner: Veggie Burger on English Muffins, baked fries and 4 Bags of Gold (don't know what these are?? Safeway has them and they are gooooooood)

That's all kids....

1 Comments:

  • At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good job on the loss. I am back on the weight watchers wagon as well. Eating everything in sight & not running will put you on the fast track right into your 'fat' pants.
    BTW if you touch the dog you will get a kick in the shins :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home