What's the Name of the Game?

Monday, August 29, 2005

EXTREME DATING!!!!

Guy #2 came for the weekend. I picked him up at the airport and we came back to the house, cooked out, drank some wine and drunk talked.

Saturday we got up, had bagels with "Betz" and got ready. We headed to the Metro, hangover and all and went to the Nationals Game. We had big plans of jumping on and off the metro and stopping in at bars and pubs after the game, so we bought all day passes. We went to the game, drank some beer, ate pretzels and had a good time. Baseball games are great.

Our seats were fairly good, considering the price I paid for them.

So we left the game and were hungry. We got off the metro at L'Enfant Plaza and walked around. We walked quite a bit looking for a restaurant that was open. He got to see the Capitol Building, Washington Monument and we walked on The Mall.

We found ourselves near the MCI Center and my feet were being abused by my flip flops, so we went into McNally's. Considering it's an Irish Pub - we ordered non-traditional food. I had Curry Chicken and he had Arroz Con Pollo. Pretty good. We drank some beers and headed for home.

'Betz" had suggested that we go to Karaoke later that night and guy #2 was excited about the idea. So we took a nap at about 7. It was only supposed to be a 1 hour nap - but we didn't wake up until 9. We quickly got ready and headed out for karaoke. To our suprise, we stumbled upon a Redneck Pimps 'N Ho's party at the bar. VERY entertaining. Some guy actually brought a hoe

So, I attempted to drink - beer (lots), shots - Kamikaze, Tight Snatch. Guy #2 however did just fine with the drinks. He got drunk - VERY. He had a great time. He told me a whole bunch of times that he was having so much fun. He played pool:

He also Karaoke'd. I do have video but I swore I wouldn't share it.

So on Sunday, I was tired, cuz he SNORES and he was tired cuz he was Hungover. So we got some pizza and a sub, ate then watched some movies - All day. Then I took him to the airport.

It was a good weekend. We had a great time. However, this extreme dating is difficult. It's not like normal dating... spending all weekend with someone you just started dating is interesting. There isn't a next "date" scheduled, as Extreme Dating requires a huge commitment, both time and money. He did call and email today. I think we are both patient enough to play it by ear. I will keep you posted. AND until he says "Let's be exclusive", I will continue to do what I do. What else is a girl to do??

Tomorrow I will start my ranting about being back to school.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger SMAC said…

    Guy #3 - well your weekend sounds like a FABULOUS time. Jealous!! Ps - I get bored easily so your time may be sooner than you think.. haha!!!

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    to share some of my ho knowledge, the ho you have on your web page is a garden ho, the ho the neck brought out saturday night was a cement ho (has holes in it)

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Ms Meh said…

    BG - How come you don't post on my blog? So. So. So very lonely.

    Kane - Things you know when you're from West Va (sorry, going to see my girls this weekend, and WV is like our local joke - someone gave your state a bad rep).

    SMAC - Sounds like fun, and yeah, I agree... that weekend thing is $$$ (even if you can drive instead of fly - maybe more so!) But good luck with it all (and with the munchkins!)

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's awesome!!! Sounds like you guys had a kick ass time!!!

    Kane - I am truly impressed by your knowledge of Ho's!

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said…

    well, I'm glad you had a good weekend!

    and anytime you wanna take advantage of my discount - you let me know! just let me know how BIG you want those silver hoop earrings to be - do you want them large enough to put country back ho's to shame?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home