What's the Name of the Game?

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

BACK TO SCHOOL!!!

Well, I have been back to school for 2 days. Setting up my room and attending meetings. I have a long way to go before Thursday when the students come in to see the room and say hi to me!!! This is my 10th year of teaching. Makes my feel real old but it sure has flown by. I have not received my class list yet, but I will be sure to share with you when I do. I teach at a very culturally diverse school and tend to have students with extremely unique names - Fahrukahdin - but goes by Deen.

Here is a pic of what my room looked like yesterday when I arrived:

So, as you can see, I have a long way to go!! I will update this once I get things together.

so that is it for tonight. I did not go hashing tonight. I was at school WAY too long. Plus there is a tornado watch and I prefer to be at home when this is the case.

Happy Hump Day!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger Ms Meh said…

    Good luck getting things put together!

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You missed a killer time last night!! Not sure why they passed me the phone to talk, but i hope i had interesting things to say!!
    Good luck with your class, can't wait to see it finished!

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I didn't hash last night either. Didn't get home from work until around 7:30.

    I can't imagine teaching for 10 years. I did it for 1, and I wanted to punch the principal in the face. So I went to get my MBA instead of teaching a second year. Good for you, though! I'm envious and appreciative that you want to teach.

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It was fun. Jerk was there and pissed me off. I'm sure you heard allll about it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home