What's the Name of the Game?

Tuesday, August 23, 2005


What Can I Buy for the same Price as a Gallon of Gas??

So gas costs about $2.80 here in the Metro DC area. As I was putting gas in my car today, and it being the end of the month - which equals poor Amanda, I was thinking about what I could buy for the same price as one gallon of gas.

1. A draft beer
2. A container of mushrooms
3. A 12 pack of Diet Coke at Wegmans
4. A tube of toothpaste
5. Laundry soap
6. A little more than one Red Bull
7. A Metro Ride to RFK Stadium
8. 4 rolls of Toilet paper
9. A Cosmo Magazine
10. TONS OF FOOD AT TACO BELL!!!
What else can you think of???

2 Comments:

  • At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A sample of asprin and some greasy breakfast at McDonalds. I could really go for that this morning.

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Ms Meh said…

    And to think, Sailor actually remembered something last night (your book) and you weren't even there to get it/enjoy it.

    $10 says he forgets it next time. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home