What's the Name of the Game?

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

WHAT HAPPENED IN THE 80'S???

Every quiz or trivia or general question regarding the 80's I suck at. Now keep in mind, like most of us I was the age of 7 - 14 in the 80's. I was worried about much more at the time then pop culture - kind of like today. I took this 80's quiz: http://www.yetanotherdot.com/asp/80s.html

I got a 59% on this. Some I didn't know at all, some I put the words in that I thought were what they really said and some I simply spelled wrong.

So what was I doing in the 80's? Well, first off, I looked like this...
And this:

Who knows... Probably in 10 years I won't be able to answer trivia about today's times. I was worried about soccer, tap dancing, Student Government and Rob Hale. So there you have it- why I do not know the lyrics to Erasure or Living Colour.

So there you have it.. I am clueless. Love it or leave it!!!

ps - Guy #2 is coming on Friday. I am broke - so it's DC on a budget. Hmmm... Any ideas!!!

8 Comments:

  • At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Go to Friday Night Live in Herndon, it's free!

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Ms Meh said…

    Our first time out in DC together we were lame-asses and did the monuments. The Post entertainment guide comes out today - when I get it, I'll forward it to ya.

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Or you can go online and look at it, duh.

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Monuments at night (all lit up pretty!) after a killer cheap ass happy hour would be fun. Metro to everything & your transportation costs are cheap. Besides, i bet guy #2 will chip in a little bit to help out with the cost of hangin out.

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hot dogs in front of the monuments or hot dogs at the zoo

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said…

    damn! I only scored a 47.5% - I need to download a few more 80's compilation albums

    and hasher MotorMouth is having a boat party on the Georgetown waterfront - that should be cheap enough (BYOB to share)

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Ms Meh said…

    Duh, Boozie's right. I'm an idiot today. Or every day.

    And Kane, do you have a think for weiners?

    Sorry, had to say it.

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger SMAC said…

    New Guy #3 - I have missed you!!! Where have you been? Those are great ideas!!! Thanks!! I will keep you posted.

    SrCabeza - We may check out the monuments post baseball game and zoo.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home