What's the Name of the Game?

Monday, August 22, 2005

BEACH INVASION COCONUT TELEGRAPH!!!

What a great time!!! The camp ground was great. The people that ran it were really cool. The other fellow beach campers were awesome.
Friday night: We arrived, listened to the Korean drums, walked around and found the Shitty hashers. The people who worked at the camp ground loaded all of our stuff - and we had a lot - see pic below. That is Boozie buried in all of our stuff - keep in mind, this is a Ford Escape.

So we got there, put up our tents and it started raining - A LOT!!! We hovered under the easy up and a tarp wall that Holy F#ck and Nub built. The rain stopped and the fun began. We cooked, drank, skinny dipped, and finally someone mentioned that it was 4:30am so I took my drunk ass to bed.

SATURDAY - 9am and VERY HOT in the tent. Got up, made breakfast which involved eggs and bacon and toast. It was GOOD!!!! Then I took a shower and spent about the next 4 hours in the water sans sunscreen. It was a lot of fun. Then we did "trail" ala Shot Checks. We started on the beach with the shots that we brought - margarita shots. Then traveled down the beach to the pier with the Korean fishermen and did a shot of something else sang a song and carried on. It was at this point that I noticed I had decided to not wear shoes. This sucked. But I hung in there. We went to a few more stops then back to camp. More water time, a little rest on the beach. The people who ran the camp site invited us to a going away party for the French interns that had been working at the camp. So Andhowsherbush, Corn on the Cock and I prepared our Corn on the Cob, put it on the grill and joined everyone at the party. This is where I met "The Devil" aka Brotherly Love and his huge bottle of Saki. I had never had Saki so I tried some. Not good. Later that night, he asked me to hold the bottle for him - and by hold I thought he meant continue to drink out of it. So I did. Apparently it turns me into a Rap Guys Girlfriend - what's up with this?? So I carried the Saki around with me for a while, continuing to drink it. I was talking with the people from the camp next to us when the Saki caught up with me. I excused myself and removed the Saki from my system. I soon returned and continued on with my evening. We once again decided to go skinny dipping. I was hanging out with "Adam" from the camp in the water when I got stung by the jelly fish. I completely freaked out and ran out of the water. I stung me on my hip, thigh, wrist and boob. Great. I decided shortly after that to hit the sack!!!

Well, Sunday was a typical Sunday at a camp site. A lot of sitting around and complaining about packing up.

Here is a link to the other pics from the weekend!!! How was your weekend?

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8IZtnDFu1cMNK

ps - guy #2 booked his flight for this weekend!!! Yay!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tell #2 to wear his bling, and you two can split a bottle of saki.

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You were a great rap guy's girlfriend, 14k...I mean Udder Ho...I mean Smeeeeeyak!

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    at least you didn't get stung in the cooch

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger SMAC said…

    ES - good point. It was a close one.

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said…

    great pics! I stole one of boozie to post on my site! Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home