What's the Name of the Game?

Sunday, November 20, 2005

SO IT'S BEEN A WEEK SINCE I BLOGGED...
Hmmmm.....
Well let's see.... not too much happened this week... went hashing Tuesday - drank WAY too much....
Met with my writing group on Thursday and finally shared my children's story I have been working on since March.... They really enjoyed it and gave me great feedback.

Friday night I stayed home - cleaned, blah blah blah. Moose called a couple of times. I didn't talk to him until Saturday afternoon. We just chatted about stuff...nothing big. Still weird to me.

Guy #1 is UPSET with me. I haven't heard from him for about 3 weeks. I had sent him a few text messages asking where he was, if he was okay, etc.... I also left him a message Tuesday night. Not sure what I said. He sent me a text message Friday saying that he was upset with me. That I assume too quickly and that we need to talk. So we haven't talked yet... but I am not sure why he is upset with me....

AUGH!!!

So now its all about cleaning, prepping for the weekend. My mother and step dad are coming down and they just told us they are staying with us and bringing their dog. ZOINKS!!! I guess I have to give up my bedroom for the weekend and we are putting the dog in a kennel.

2.5 days of work this week. Yippee..

Things I am Thankful for:
1. My laptop computer
2. My down comforter
3. Blue Cheese
4. My niece and nephew
5. My S.H.I.T. pants


What are you thankful for??

3 Comments:

  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Matt said…

    i'm thankfull i'm so happy these days

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Heidi Flash said…

    I thankful for....
    1) Meeting SMAC and REALLY liking her
    2) bfJ (duh!)
    3) My house selling
    4) My new great job
    5) My cool new car
    Aand of course all of my FAN-TAB friends!!!!

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay, what the hell. You better put something new up here, young lady.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home