What's the Name of the Game?

Monday, November 14, 2005

NoTHing to REport

This weekend involved Happy Hour/drunk text messaging to Guy#2 and Moose. #2 responded with "I was a good boy." Hmmm.... my text messaging doesn't allow me to look back at what i wrote. Interesting. Tomorrow is his birthday, should probably wish him well. Moose called on Sunday and left a message that went something like this "Hey, it's Moose. Give me a call later. Actually not tonight I'm tied up. Call me tomorrow. No wait, actually, I will call you back on Sunday." WTF??? Needless to say, he didn't call back. I am not going to call him again. It's silly at this point.

Saturday I pretty much did nothing...Betsy and I watched some movies, bought some snacks and lounged. I did a little work and called it a night.

Sunday - worked all day. Dealt with drunk Betsy after kick ball party. That was fun - I think I answered the same question 4 times.

Oh y eah, I bought a Palm Pilot - the Z22. It's the cheapest one, but just what I needed.

So that's it.... made a great Weight Watchers Pasta Primavera tonight. Yummyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Oh yeah and some low fat Oatmeal cookies - made with apple sauce.

Anyone going to Bon Jovi on Dec. 17th???? That's my bday and I REALLY want to go.... (hint hint Betsy)

3 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    did betsy ask where the captain crunch was again?

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger SMAC said…

    No this time it was the lemonade straight from the container and the remainder of the french fries I had made myself for dinner.

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh My Golly, we have the same birthday!!! whoa hoo!!!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home