What's the Name of the Game?

Monday, November 07, 2005


And what a Buena Vista It Was!!!

I decided Thursday night to attend Virginia Interhash. I am glad I did. My principal wouldn't let me leave early on Friday because we were having a Walk for the Homeless... so I stayed. I left at 3:15 and headed out. It took me 1.5 hours to get to Manassas, so I said F this and jumped onto 234 and stopped and bought a map. I figured out a new way and was on my way. I arrived at about 7:30. I got real confused when I got in the park and was auto hashing the Friday trail backwards. I thought the flour was laid to get me to the camp site. I ran into AHHB, Doc, etc... and they somewhat pointed me in the right direction. Actually, the park police got me there - I had had a Road Soda a little bit before this and was a little worried... but they were cool.

So I got there, Weeeee!!! helped me bring my stuff over. Ooompah Loompah came out of nowhere and set up the tent (I won't say my tent, cuz Betsy will get mad since I borrowed her tent. Also, I borrowed her down comforter . I made a mistake.) So up the tent went, and then I put the air mattress in there and quickly realized that the pump was dead and I didn't have the charger. No mattress for me Friday night.

I soon joined the others. I had some catching up to do. We danced, drank, etc... it was fun. Around 2:30 I went to bed. About 4am I woke up FREEZING and had to pee. AUGH!!! When I got back I decided to put on just about everything I had brought with me... including my hat. That was a good idea.

I woke up around 7am to Clean Clam acting like a little retarded child. SHUT UP, SHUT UP, STOP SHIVERING, SHUT UP, CUERVO STOP MOVING, SHUT UP. Damn her.

So I got up around 8ish. Looked for some water, OJ, something. All I could find was coffee. I don't drink coffee, so beer it was. "If you don't start drinking in the morning, you can't drink all day." Then Guy #3 gave me a Mountain Dew. That helped. Then back to beer. So we did a lot of hanging out Saturday. Even got a sunburn:

I spent pretty much the whole day shooting the shit with Heidi Flash, Lollipop, BG, Certified, etc...

Then evening came - I spoke with Short Circuit - straight up Lynchburg. He spoke in a way that was difficult to understand - I went to the Ha, and picked up Pencil Dick at the airpo - etc.... I soon had a new friend. At one point he asked me if he could do me up against the post in the pavilion. Then he did something else and I walked away down to the fire. Apparently my REALLY good friends Certified and Lollipop told him that I really did like him and that he should follow me. And he did. And then he put his hands down the back of my pants and said "Let's go to a dark place." Hedgy quickly rescued me, quickly followed by my two really good friends coming down to bask in their REALLY funny joke.

Danced, acted a fool and went to bed super early.

7am - Clean Clam on the phone - Shut Up, Shut Up.... AUGH!!!!

I packed up and headed out. Thankfully it only took 2.5 hours to get home.

Good times!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger Matt said…

    i'd like to point out it was porky's fault on sunday am.

    SHUT UP!

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't know why you didn't think it was funny. Loli and I were laughing our a**es off! So glad Hedgie saved you! I was on my way to do so.

    SHUT UP!

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha ha. I am glad that I got to amuse you & redeem myself later in the day Saturday.

    Shut up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home