What's the Name of the Game?

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

PARENT TEACHER CONFERENCES ARE OVER - SKIPPY SKOO!!!!

These last two days are probably the days I dread the most during the school year. Meeting with the parents ALL day. Most are pretty good, some can't speak English - so i have to organize a translator. But they are over now!!! I met with one parent last FRIDAY for an IEP (Individualized Education Plan) meeting for 1.5 hours. Then had to meet with her again on Monday for a freakin' conference. She doesn't speak one lick of English - so it takes twice as long. AUGH!!!

I have been soooooo tired the last two days. I guess that is what 7 hours of sleep over 3 days will do to a girl. But boy those pics are good - nice work Guy #3 and Weeeee!!! "It's a Virginia Interhash thing."

Well, guy #4 (the cop) just called and asked if I wanted to go shopping and out to dinner on Thursday - hmmm, UH YEAH!!! I haven't been on a REAL date in a long time. So we will see if he really follows through.

I decided today I need a Palm Pilot. I need something to put my meetings, assignments, etc... in that will remind me. I am horrible with my Outlook calendar. Anyone have any suggestions on a good one - not expensive?? Maybe I should wait until my birthday or Christmas though.

The Moose called on Thursday - did I tell this story already?? He called at 1pm and then again at 6pm. We chatted - kids, Halloween, school, etc... then asked what I was doing that weekend and I told him I was going camping. He then said - alright, well I should give you my email address - those are really good people. Meaning the hashers I would assume. So he gave it to me and that was it. I DON:T GET IT. Maybe I need to use one of my Sexy Spells on him. Actually I am over it... too much time has passed at this point.

I did a little better in the Football picks this week...except I picked the damn HOKIES. But I am still in first place.

Dinner: Frozen stir fry with snap peas added and pot stickers with Hoison sauce. I love me some Hoison sauce.

I am scared of Weight Watchers this week. Not that I did that bad over the weekend - couldn't, I didn't like any of the food. I ate a TON today. Damn going away breakfasts and lunches.

Now it's time to write a story or poem for Grad Class tomorrow so we can discuss it. No pressure.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We missed you last night!!! Though walkers didn't do trail...it was raining.

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger Ms Meh said…

    I have a blue Palm Zire 31 with a cool case... I really like it. It gets the job done. If you want to go wireless 'netting (which DC does have plenty of hot spots), the 31 does not support the wifi card, so you'd have to get like a 71 (which either the 71 or 72 has a camera on it). I got mine from Amazon, so I'd start there - and they have product reviews!

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Matt said…

    my palm died a few weeks ago. i've felt sexually unsatisfied ever since. (oh you didn't mean that kind of palm?)

    i didn't gain a bit over the weekend. i weigh in today at lunch. watch for the update. i'm predicting 2 or 3 lb loss.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home