What's the Name of the Game?

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

SO HERE I AM AGAIN....
Phew... the holiday week was a whirlwind.
Here it is in a nutshell:
Weds.: Worked until 1pm. Came home, wasn't feeling well. Laid down to take a nap. My mom and step-dad dropped my little sister off to us and they continued on to Williamsburg. My sisters and I went out to dinner, it snowed. My one sister - I won't say which one, drank just about 2 bottles of wine. When we came home, this same sister proceeded to sing Karaoke ALONE and the other sister and I went to bed.
Thurs.: Woke up, drove to Williamsburg. Drank some wine, speed eating, then more wine, a trip to Walmart for a Karoake machine and some CD's. A little bit of this:















The blonde chick is my little sister. The other two were probably 2 of the cutest, funniest chicks I have ever met. The remainder of the night was spent singing. I spent the night at the Super 8 in the room I reserved for my sisters and I, but neither of them could make it.

Friday: Got up, drove back to Fairfax to prepare for my step dad's suprise 50th Birthday. We had 4 people from Canada flying in for the event. We had to shop, buy a tablecloth, clean, cook, prepare, set the table, etc... all done with a hangover and trying to keep it a secret from my step dad. We had told him that Valerie, Alli, Nick and Brian were coming over for a dinner party. So the time finally arrived, Betsy went and picked up the Canadians and I got my mom and little sister upstairs. They rang the doorbell and when Alan opened it they were singing Happy Birthday in French. It looked something like this:














Good times for sure!!!

Sat.: Just lounged around. Ordered Indian, Thai and Afghani. YUMMY!!!

Sunday: Everyone left.








So that was my holiday. I also got an email from a very good friend of mine. He claims he wasn't drunk... you be the judge.
"Hey everybody I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!! I lost touch with most of you, so hopefully we can get back in touch. Tommorrow I'm going to start searching for the bum I bought A Subway sub for last holiday season, but this year I'm going to get him drunk. I'm going to make it a tradition. He was so excited when I bought him a sub last year, I can't wait to see when I buy him a beer. Next year I'm buying him an X Box. I love bums. I think this could catch on, so everyone find a bum and get him drunk this year.Report back so I can hear how it went. Also this holiday season, everyone should find one midget and give them a piggy back ride. They love piggy back rides. They may seem reluctant at first, but they love it. If you do not feel comfortable doing this then forget about the bum, and get the midget drunk. Then have them give you a piggy back ride, it will make them feel good because you are treating them like a regular sized person. Another good idea for the Holiday Season is to find a Nun and ask her to make out. This may seem crazy but nuns are really horny. I made out with 5 nuns last year. I'm just trying to throw some ideas out there, to spread holiday cheer. If anyone else have some good suggestions please let me know."

That's all...

1 Comments:

  • At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I sent a drunk email last night, too. I am an alcoholic, though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home