What's the Name of the Game?

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Hear 'em singing 'Happy Birthday' Better think about the wish I make. This year gone byAin't no piece of cake. - Jimmy Buffett

So it was my birthday weekend. I started it off with some gifts from my students - a very oddly made calendar, but only contained the months of November and December from 2004, a bag of chocolate gold coins, a stuffed dog and an actually nice purple party lites candle.

I then went shopping and bought some new pants. Came home, got ready with Betsy and Tuppy and headed over to Money Penny's. That was fun. I stayed until about 11:30 then headed home. I had to get my rest for the BON JOVI concert compliments of my mom and Alan.

Sat. morning, Betsy brought me a Latte from Starbuck's and a piece of blueberry coffee cake. She gave me a gift card to Starbuck's and make up from Estee Lauder. I love it!!!!

We then got ready to head downtown for some margaritas and food. Carmen and Late Night joined us. We stuffed ourselves and headed over to the concert. We had great seats. Before the concert started you could send text messages to a number and they would post on the screen. That was cool.

Then HE came out. God, he is still sooooooooooooooo cute. It was soooo much fun. Here is a pretty bad picture from the concert...

After the concert we went to Douchberg and F Em Dano's party. Stayed there until about 3:30am and then had Kane drive us home.

Today, spent most of the day just being lazy. Wasn't hungover, just tired.

Overall, it was a great birthday. Now onto Christmas.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    From One December Baby to another- Happy Birthday!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home