What's the Name of the Game?

Monday, February 27, 2006

And She's Back -
Hey all.... after a little hiatus, and some bitchin' from loyal readers, I am posting tonight.

After a long weekend at WISHHH and a jaunt up to the beau's house, I am exhausted. However, both were good. It was nice to see some (and not nice to see others) wankers this weekend - like Heidi Flash, Mrs. F*ck No, my main man Betel Geuse, Doc, Video X (even though she was REALLY reserved this weekend and no Flock of Seagulls impressions) skinny Ear Shot, Tinky, Porkey Mon, Hedgy, Craw Daddy (because he serenaded me with Jimmy Buffett at 2am), and many others - even Clam. Unfortunately I blew my wad Friday night and was broke down on Sat. There was toast, $70 pizza and beers, many true confessions like always, drunk Roofie, creepy hashers, stupid jokes, sex toy party, etc....

So anyways - things with Chris (the guy) are going well. We get along really well and are still feeling each other out. But seems like things are going to be good.

I just got invited to a baby shower for my best friend in NY on the 12th. AUGH!!! I just went home a month ago for my other friends baby shower (baby was born on the 21st). What to do, what to do.

So last week I got in trouble at work for having too many absences. I have missed 7 days since September. We are given 12 a year and they roll over. Anyways, my principal called me in her office and 'talked' to me about it. Now I have a dilemma. I am going to Key West in April for spring recess and was going to take a few wrap around days like I did last year. Do I tell the truth or lie????

6 Comments:

  • At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just lie. All the cool kids are doing it. If I only knew who these cool kids really are.

    Even Clam? I was the main event bitches.

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well, now that I know you are taking the days off you might as well just be honest about it

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Heidi Flash said…

    What's this crap about some bf??? BF is your BF!!! I said so (about a million times on Friday night I am told) therefore it must be true!

    You should have told the boss when she was fussing at you. Sometimes bosses are so caught off guard with the truth (that they would prefer not to hear) that they just go along with it. What was she going to say? You're fired? HELLLLOOOO - there is a teacher shortage!!!!!

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger Heidi Flash said…

    BG is your BF I meant. I so need to learn how to type.

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did you say 'blew my wad'?? Isn't that a little graphic?

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    "even clam".. that made me laugh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home