What's the Name of the Game?

Wednesday, May 03, 2006


KEY WEST OR BUST 2006 (finally)

It was girls trip to Key West and boy was it fun. Wanna know how fun?? Just look:

So we met this guy on the street - he told us a few good jokes but the picture was definitely worth the $5.













We met the crew of the USCG Decisive and hung out with them for a little bit.











There was the Captain - his name is Steve.













And there was Ryan




Here is Jim and Betsy at the Irish Kevin's Prom I guess.















Then there was Chuck - or as he liked to call himself - Shuck. Chuck was pretty much drunk the whole time. He used witty lines like " come back to my rack" and "stick your tongue in my ear."

Regarldess - I may or may not be going to see him this week in the outerbanks. It's apparently very difficult to get him to make decisions.





Well, I have more pics - but this entry has taken me almost 2 months to post, so I''m just gonna finish it up.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger SMAC said…

    BG - that's not me. That is the other curly haired girl that went with us. See you tonight!!! Coronas baby!!!!! wooohooo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home