What's the Name of the Game?

Monday, October 16, 2006

32 and still don't get it.... (hence the name of my blog)
He hasn't called in over a week. I was down there 2 weeks ago and things were great. There was one little snag involving his cousin getting a little too cozy with me while HE was sleeping but I would think that wouldn't be my fault. I called him last Sat. from my parents' house to ask about Thanksgiving plans and that was the last time I heard from him. Well, actually, he called this past Saturday night while I was at SHIT AGM and I called him back a few mins. later and he didn't answer.

So, I left him ANOTHER message today and told him I wasn't calling him anymore and I think he is being a bit juvenile by not calling me. Still no response.

AUGH - well, such is life I guess. Any input??

6 Comments:

  • At 8:05 AM, Blogger Heidi Flash said…

    Some guys just don't want a girlfriend. His loss.

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Matt said…

    yes i was in ocracoke. had to go for work. long day for a 15 minute meeting.

    i'm swearing off the opposite sex for anything other than friends for a while so i don't have any advice for you

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What an ass.

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You'll find your guy eventually...

    ..Hope you're doing well, Manda

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I say we go back to Key West and find better duds, I mean dudes!

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger Heidi Flash said…

    Maybe he would like you better if you blogged more often. :)

    just a suggestion

     

Post a Comment

<< Home